With the outbreak of COVID-19, you want to start taking proactive steps to prevent getting the disease. Currently, there is no vaccine for COVID-19. The virus is spread from person to person, usually through respiratory droplets that one contacts through an infected person's cough or sneeze. When these droplets are inhaled, one can quite possibly contract the disease.
So, what can you do to help protect yourself from COVID-19?
1. Avoid close contact, especially with people who are sick. The social distancing rule is 6ft. Put distance between yourself and others. This is why measures have been taken to keep people in their homes. This will put a stop to the spread of the disease.
2. Wash your hands! Hopefully you've already been doing this, but wash your hands and wash them often. If you don't have access to water, use hand sanitizer.
3. If you're sick, stay home and see a doctor to be tested.
4. When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth. Don't cover with your hand! Use a tissue or the inside of your elbow. Throw your tissues away and never touch them again. Wearing a face mask to cover your nose and mouth is also a good option.
5. Clean and disinfect. Do a nice deep-clean of your home, especially your bathroom. If your a business owner, get your offices cleaned and disinfected. That is exactly what V&V Management Solutions and Blessings4Ever did to keep their employees safe. Please note that these preventative measures are in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
For more information go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.