5 Reasons Blessings4Ever is the Home Care Agency of Choice
Updated: May 12
Read more about why Blessings4Ever is the home care agency for you.
Choosing the right home care agency can be difficult. Whether you are a caregiver or a patient, it is a very important decision for you, for your family, and for others who may be impacted. We wanted to help! Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Blessings4Ever.
1. Our staff of highly trained nurses and our care coordinators craft an individualized plan of care that fits the patient’s needs.
2. Our caregivers are assigned to a PCA Coordinator who can help them navigate incidents, complete trainings, and become a caregiver success!
3. We offer educational opportunities for our caregivers such as a Nurse Aide Training Program through Blessings Center of Technical Arts & Sciences and CPR certification through the American Heart Association.
4. We become like family. Our staff will work diligently to get to know you and those you do life with! Our goal is to help you know our staff on a first name basis.
5. Our caregiver benefits are top notch! Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, employee assistance program, a 401(k) plan, and more are at your fingertips.
In addition, Blessings4Ever will be launching new services in the coming months that will compliment and supplement our current offerings so that you have access to a broader suite of concierge home care services.
For further reading on 20 questions you should ask when interviewing a home care agency, click here.